If It Doesn’t Evolve Me, It Doesn’t Involve Me Video Conference
November 2 @ 7:00 PM - 8:15 PM| $49.00
I’m going to guess that the reason you are reading this is because you are sick and tired of taking on other people’s dramas. It’s exhausting, isn’t it? It saps your energy and leaves you feeling frustrated and maybe resentful. You know why? It’s because there’s a part of you that feels like you should engage, try to fix and manage the outcome. But how is it working? It doesn’t, and it hinders your emotional and spiritual growth.
See if any of these statements are some of the things you say to yourself. If so, read on:
- The phone rings and you see caller id: “OMG! It’s not them again! I so don’t want to listen to their whining!”
- “She/he has nobody. I must try to help them figure this out.”
- “Why is it that I’m always being asked to help but nobody helps me?”
- “I can’t tell them the truth. It would make them feel bad.”
- “I can’t imagine letting go of this relationship because everyone will think I’m a horrible person.”
Trying to manage others is a sign of codependency and until you make a conscious commitment to change your behavior, you will suffer. If you can identify with any of the following, this webinar is for you:
Valuing the approval of others more than valuing yourself
Having an obsessive need for approval
Feeling dependent on other’s reactions
Failure of having your needs met
Worry about judgment
I’m leading “If It Doesn’t Evolve Me, It Doesn’t Involve Me” live video conference on Thursday, November 2nd from 7 pm to 8:15 Central via Zoom to offer you tools and new strategies to take back your power and bring focus back onto your spiritual evolution.